Ben Johnson-Frow is a New Zealand actor who played an Elven Soldier in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and a Dwarven Soldier in The Battle of the Five Armies.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - Elven Soldier (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) - Dwarven Soldier (uncredited)
- Ghost in the Shell (2017) - stand-in for Peter Ferdinando and Businessman (uncredited)
- Mortal Engines (2018) - stand-in, fit model, and extra
Behind the scenesEdit
- Johnson-Frow also worked with Peter Jackson in Mortal Engines.