Joseph Mika-Hunt is a New Zealand actor who played a Moria Orc in An Unexpected Journey and the extended edition of The Desolation of Smaug through archive footage, a Hunter Orc in the second film, and a Laketowner in the same film and The Battle of the Five Armies.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) - Gondorian / Uruk-hai (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Pelenor Orc (uncredited)
- Avatar (2009) - Trooper (uncredited)
- Rage (2011) - Blue Squad
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) - Moria Orc (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - Hunter Orc / Laketowner / Moria Orc (Extended Edition only) (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) - Laketowner (uncredited)
- Mortal Engines (2018) - Rustwater Buyer
- A Party for Me (2013) - Makena / Father
Behind the scenesEdit
- Mika-Hunt had also worked with Peter Jackson in the second and third films of The Lord of the Rings trilogy and Mortal Engines.