|Fate||Honoring the fallen after the Battle of Five Armies.|
Sigrid Bardsdottir was a young teenage girl of Esgaroth, daughter of Ingrid and Bard the Bowman, and sister of Bain and Tilda. After the Battle of Five Armies and the reconstruction of Dale, Sigrid and her sister became the first Princesses' of Dale when their father became the first King of all the Northrons in Rhovanion.
Refuge at the Long LakeEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Sigrid Bardsdottir was portrayed by Peggy Nesbitt in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and the upcoming The Battle of the Five Armies, who was also the oldest daughter of James Nesbitt, who portrayed as Bofur in the series and Sonia Forbes-Adam who portrayed as Belladonna Took in the extended edition of An Unexpected Journey.
- In the early versions of the script of the film trilogy, Sigrid was Bard's wife and mother of Bain and Tilda, but the writers revised the role as they developed their scripts and changed the character to be the eldest daughter instead.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (First appearance)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- LEGO The Hobbit: The Video Game