Wayne Phillips is a New Zealand actor who played a Laketowner in The Desolation of Smaug and The Battle of the Five Armies.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) - Captain of the Archers (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Rohan Soldier (uncredited)
- The Lovely Bones (2009) - Orchard Worker (uncredited)
- Avatar (2009) - Newly Arrived Miner (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - Laketowner (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) - Laketowner (uncredited)
- Mortal Engines (2018) - Rustwater Trader
- Tears of Valhalla (2016) - props, musician, and Viktor
- Rescued by Eagles (2017) - Extra
Behind the scenesEdit
- Phillips also worked with Peter Jackson in the second and third films of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Lovely Bones, and Mortal Engines.